As we reopen and begin shooting sessions again, we want to make sure you know we take your health and the health of our models and staff seriously. We’re in the group of those people that have been ultra-cautious through the course of this pandemic, and we plan to maintain that caution as we invite guests back into our home and studio.
Specifically, we’re taking the following steps:
– We will only allow one guest or model in our studio at a time (and will continue to not allow guests at sessions).
– We will only shoot one session per day and will deep clean our salon and studio areas after each session.
– Our staff will all wear masks.
– We already wash all wardrobe items and salon tools and accessories after each use and will continue to do that.
– We will have plenty of hand sanitizer available for guests and staff.
As our guest, we ask that you:
– Reschedule your session if you are feeling symptomatic, have been exposed to anyone who tested positive or are awaiting test results.
– Do not bring any guests with you to your session.
– Take care to wash/sanitize your hands regularly at your session.
Thanks so much for taking this seriously with us. We want your session to be a fun, positive experience and we promise these extra steps we’re taking won’t deter from that! Absolutely let us know if you have any questions.